No doubt, people these days have a busy schedule and they are not able to take out sufficient time for performing gym workout sessions. Well, there could be other reasons also that result in skipping gym sessions such as because of the lack of energy or enthusiasm required for going all the way to the gym. No matter what the reason is, skipping regular gym sessions is a big no especially when you wish to stay fit.
If you are also one of these people, then don’t worry because as being the best gym in Gurgaon we are here to help you with this article on a 30-minute full body workout that can be done without having to step out of your home. And if you want to know about the exercises that we are going to talk about in this article, then just warm up yourself and take a ride in the next sections of this read-below.
In our further content, we will cover some Chest Workout, legs, shoulder, or biceps workout sessions that you can perform at your home for your full body workout.
But, first let’s take a look at some of the pre-requirements:
Home workouts may not be as easy as it sounds. But, you can obviously make it work out in your favour when you have the right kind of gym equipment with you. So, by taking a look at the following points, you’ll get an idea of what you need to be prepared with before you start:
- A few sets of dumbbells of different weights (mandatory)
- A workout mat (not mandatory)
- And a bench (not mandatory)
Once you arrange all of these, you can efficiently perform legs, chest, biceps, and shoulder workouts at your home.
Safety and Precautions:
Before you start to perform the workout sessions, I would recommend you to follow the given below instructions if you have any previous or current injuries, illnesses, or other medical conditions. Because, it can result in affecting your ability to perform your chest Workout, shoulder, biceps, or legs workout sessions.
- Make an appointment with your health specialist.
- If any exercise cause pain and discomfort then skip it or look for its substitute.
- Never try to lift a dumbbell weight more than your lifting capability.
List of Full body workout sessions:
We have mentioned below some of the best and most effective workouts that you can perform within 30-40 minutes in order to complete your full-body workout at home.
Note: If you are a beginner then I would recommend you to start with light weights and do at least 2 sets of 10 to 12 reps of each exercise. And if you are an experienced exerciser, then do 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps with enough weight so that you can finish your all sets.
Chest Workout sessions:
- Dumbbell floor Chest Press
- Dumbbell deep push-ups
Steps to perform Dumbbell floor Chest Press
- Begin this chest workout by lying down on your back on the floor.
- Bend your both knees and then place your feet on the ground.
- Hold the dumbbells in each hand using an overhand grip.
- Bend your elbows until they are about 90 degrees angle.
- Now, fully extend your both arms and raise the dumbbells over your chest.
- At last, hold for a second and slowly lower the dumbbells until your elbows again form 90 degrees angle. This is rep 1, repeat the entire process to perform further reps.
Steps to perform Dumbbell deep push-ups
- Begin this chest workout by placing a set of dumbbells on the floor.
- Now, hold each dumbbell and get into a push-ups position.
- Keep your body straight and elbows at your sides.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body until your chest is close to the floor.
- At last, take a pause at the bottom and then lift your body in order to get back into the initial position.
Legs Workout sessions:
- Bodyweight squats
Instructions to do Bodyweight squats
- Begin this legs workout session by standing straight in a spacious place.
- Keep your back and hands straight in front of you.
- Ensure that your feet and shoulders are width apart.
- Now, assume that you are going to sit down on a stool and bend your knees in order to squat down as low as possible for you.
- At last, slowly lift your body by keeping your back and hand straight in order to get back into the position, where you start.
Instructions to do Lunges
- In order to start the lunges legs workout, stand straight in a spacious place.
- Now, lunge forward with the left foot roughly 2 to 3 feet in front of the right one.
- Keep the back straight and the knee behind your toes.
- Now, lower your body by bending your both knees until your right knee is closer to the ground and your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- At last, push yourself back up to the initial position by keeping your body weight on the heel of the front foot. This is rep 1. Repeat the entire process to complete further reps, then switch your legs.
Shoulder Workout sessions:
- Overhead Press
- Dumbbell front raise
Procedure to do Overhead Press:
- Begin this shoulder workout session by standing with feet about hip-distance apart.
- Hold the dumbbells at your ear level with the elbows bent.
- Now, extend your arms and raise the dumbbells over your head in a controlled motion.
- Take a pause at the top of the motion.
- At last, slowly lower the weights and get back to the initial position, then repeat it to complete the further reps.
Procedure to do Dumbbell front raise:
- To start a Dumbbell front raise shoulder workout, stand straight in a spacious place in your room.
- Hold a set of dumbbells in front of your thighs and ensures that your palms facing each other.
- Now, raise one dumbbell by keeping your arm straight until it comes in front of your shoulder line. In this step, ensures that your palm facing towards the ground.
- Take a pause at the top for a few seconds and then slowly lower the dumbbell down to the initial position.
- At last, raise the opposite dumbbell and repeat the entire sequence in order to complete your rep.
Biceps Workout sessions:
- Hammer Curl
- Dumbbell Supinated Biceps Curl
The correct way to do Hammer Curl
- To begin a hammer curl biceps workout hold a set of dumbbells resting next to the outer thigh.
- Keep your palms facing inwards, shoulders relaxed, legs straight, and thumb facing forward.
- Now, squeeze your biceps and bend your elbows in order to curl (lift the lower arm) the dumbbells towards your shoulders by keeping your palms facing in.
- Take a Pause at the top of the movement. In this step, ensures that your thumbs are close to your shoulders and palms still facing each other.
- At last, lower the dumbbells to their initial position and then repeat the sequence to perform further reps.
The correct way to do Dumbbell Supinated Biceps Curl:
- Begin this biceps workout by holding dumbbells in each hand against your thigh.
- Keep your palms facing in front of you and your body straight.
- Now, bend your elbows and lift your lower arms in order to curl the dumbbells towards your shoulders by keeping your palms facing your shoulders.
- Take a pause at the top and then slowly return to the initial position. This is rep 1 and now, follow the same sequence to complete your further reps.
Overall, after covering the instructions guides for each exercise, we hope that you found us well. Whether you are a beginner or perform exercise regularly, you must have to perform these exercises for your 30 minute full body workout at home. And if you are unaware of them then you can follow the instructions mentioned in the above sections.